Podcast series: ‘Changing it up’ – Ep 7 with Noreen Blanluet
We’re following on our podcast series ‘Changing it up’ where hosts Nick Sinclair and Clenton Farquharson chat with people from across the country who have dedicated their lives to changing things for the better in their communities.
In our seventh episode, Noreen Blanluet from Co-production Network for Wales, talks about inequalities and co-production…and what it really means.
Lots of people talk about co-production in public services and it doesn’t always mean the same thing…People are very attached to the process and trying to get things done…they kind of lose or they forget what the value is behind it.
Listen to previous ‘Changing it up’ podcasts:
- Social Care reform with Caroline Speirs
- Thinking back and looking ahead with Sian Lockwood
- Understanding structural racism with Rita Goodhead, Angela Gault and Natalie Scarlett
- Transforming system cultures with Prof Donna Hall
- Inclusive economies with Sarah Bedford
- Commissioning community enterprise with Pip Cannons from Somerset Council
Podcast series also available on: