Podcast series: ‘Changing it up’ – Ep 9 with Bryony Shannon
We’re following on our podcast series ‘Changing it up’ where hosts Nick Sinclair and Clenton Farquharson chat with people from across the country who have dedicated their lives to changing things for the better in their communities.
The power of language
In our ninth episode, Bryony Shannon talks about the power of language and her blog series which explores the detrimental effect language can have on people.
We can’t change what we do without changing our language
Listen to previous ‘Changing it up’ podcasts:
- A vision for the future of social care
- Transforming co-production culture with Noreen Blanluet
- Social Care reform with Caroline Speirs
- Thinking back and looking ahead with Sian Lockwood
- Understanding structural racism with Rita Goodhead, Angela Gault and Natalie Scarlett
- Transforming system cultures with Prof Donna Hall
- Inclusive economies with Sarah Bedford