Community Catalysts has taken great care the in development of this website to ensure it is accessible to as many people as possible, including those with disabilities and those using mobile devices or screen readers.
Every effort has been made to comply with WCAG 2 accessibility guidelines as set out by W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
This website has been created with accessibility in mind from design to completion. The website has been designed to look uncluttered and clean to enhance it’s usability.
The website has been built using W3C standards in HTML, CSS, usability and accessibility, conforming to HTML 5 and CSS 3 guidelines.
- PC – Most Browsers – Hold down the CTRL key and press + to increase text size. Hold down the CTRL key and press – to decrease text size.
- Mac – All Browsers – Hold down the Command key and press + to increase text size. Hold down the Command key and press – to decrease text size.
Community Catalysts have made every effort possible to ensure the website displays consistently in different website browsers, operating systems and settings.
As a bare minimum, we test to ensure our website displays correctly in the following browsers and operating systems.
- Mozilla Firefox (Latest Version)
- Opera (Latest Version)
- Google Chrome (Latest Version)
- Safari (Latest Version)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Apple OS X