New Social Leaders
A fresh and exciting development offer for emerging social leaders such as those in communities, charities and social enterprises.
As part of New Social Leaders, small groups come together online to build collaborative connections, share learning and grow as a result of a series of structured workshops and brokered connections.
New Social Leaders is for people who are passionate about releasing the potential of people, communities and organisations and who are inspired by the opportunity for change, but frustrated by the challenge required to get there. This could include people who have recently become a ‘team leader’, ‘senior’, ‘manager’ or something similar that involves leadership of others, or people who have been a leader for a few of years and are looking for ideas on how to do things differently.
Participants will learn alongside other likeminded, fresh thinking, values-driven leaders who believe in the potential of people and aim to make a positive difference. Outcomes of taking part in New Social Leaders include:
- New techniques, ideas and tools to effectively lead and manage others with confidence.
- New knowledge, techniques and motivation to work collaboratively with others, support local systems change, and improve outcomes for people and communities.
- Access to ongoing peer support with likeminded new social leaders and brokered connections with senior leaders in the social sector.
- 4 x 2 hour learning workshops (one every other week across 2 months)
- Facilitated learning discussions during the workshops
- Helpful and proportionate learning materials much of which has been designed exclusively for New Social Leaders
- Supported connections to further mentoring and coaching opportunities if that is something that you want.
- Invitations to future gatherings and events with other people involved in the New Social Leaders movement
How much does it cost?
We believe in fair pricing and promoting access for those without massive training budgets in their organisations. The New Social Leaders experience costs £150+VAT per person.
Interested in joining?
We’ll be running New Social Leaders again in February 2021:
- Dates for cohort 1: 10:00-12:00 on 9th February, 23rd February, 9th March and 23rd March
- Dates for cohort 2: 14:00-16:00 on 10th February, 24th February, 10th March and 24th March
If you’re interested in joining New Social Leaders please complete this expression of interest form and we’ll be in touch.
The closing date for expressions of interest is Friday 22nd January 2021 at noon.
If you have any other questions you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have thoroughly enjoyed this course from start to finish, enlightening, thought provoking, but most important, supporting!
New Social Leaders participant