working with us
Project Coordinator – People Can (Kingston upon Thames)
Salary £35,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
22 months fixed term contract
Community Catalysts CIC is a busy, buzzy social enterprise that tries hard to live up to its name. We’re starting an exciting new project in Kingston Upon Thames in partnership with people with a learning disability and those living on the autistic spectrum, people with mental health needs or a physical disability. The aim of the project is to help them think differently about what they do with their time.
We know that people with a disability have skills, passions and interests that are often unseen and untapped. We know that with the right support people can be really creative about collaborating, and can share their passion by establishing their own group, activity or opportunity for the benefit of themselves and others in the community
That is where you come in…
To do this job you must:
• Have energy and imagination
• Understand the world of care – but maybe feel it could do with a bit of a shake up!
• Be a real people person – able to work well with all sorts of folks with confidence
• Instinctively forge partnerships and make connections – and join up dots that are sometimes less than obvious
• Be able to spot what people are good and care about – and nurture it
Have a look at our website and the job description and person specification for more information about us and the job.
If you have any specific questions contact: Helen Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is by hard copy on 22nd November at 5.00pm and interviews will take place on 3rd December in Kingston upon Thames.
If you would like to apply please click here
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community.