working with us
Community Business Coordinator – Warwickshire
Salary £32,000 per annum pro rata
30 hours per week
7 month fixed term contract (secondment will be considered)
Community Catalysts CIC is a busy, buzzy social enterprise that tries hard to live up to its name. We’re starting a new piece of work in Warwickshire and need an energetic, and imaginative person to coordinate things for us.
To do this job you must:
• Understand the world of care and want to give it a bit of a shake-up
• Understand community business, small groups and organisations – what they need to get off the ground….and stay there!
• Be a real people person – able to work well with all sorts of folks with confidence
• Instinctively make connections – and join up dots that are sometimes are less than obvious
• Be able to spot what people are good at and nurture it
The post holder will be employed by Community Catalysts and based in Warwickshire. The project will link with other great stuff that is happening locally.
If you have any specific questions contact: Helen Turner, Project Manager, Enterprising Communities firstname.lastname@example.org or Jill Wighton, Director of Business Operations, email@example.com
If you would like to apply download an Job Application here.
Applications will only be accepted in hard copy to the address on the application form and must arrive before 5.00pm on the 12th July 2017.
Please download the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and include in a sealed envelope with your application.
Interviews will take place in Warwick on Wednesday 26th July 2017.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Previous applicants need not apply.